Sad News!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bigman

Life Member
May 28, 2006
Newton Abbot, Devon.
Hi,

I have not been a member on here for long and was hoping to get to the Moot at the end of July.

But sadly this morning I received a telephone call from Spain that my Dad had died and on Saturday I fly out to Spain to sort out the funeral. :sadwavey:

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Sorry to hear that mate, pass on our best to the family. This is one of those times where words don't help much. We're thinking of you though.

falling rain

Native
Oct 17, 2003
Woodbury Devon
Sad news Bigman................ Do what you have to do. Ther'll be plenty more meets.
Having lost both my parents at a young age, my thoughts are with you mate.

Abbe Osram

Native
Nov 8, 2004
Sweden
milzart.blogspot.com
I am sorry to hear that mate, its a very tuff time for your soul. But you have to know that you are not alone in this. We all are sitting in the same boat. We are one.
Your suffering is our suffering. At one point in life we have to face the moment you are facing, that is the time when you can give comfort to us, because you have been there, you know it.

I just got a very good book, which I put on my webpage for free download.
Check it out it might give you some compfort in your coming days.

yours
Abbe

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE