Saboteurs Norway ,,,

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Twodogs

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
Like a lot of people on here I am watching the Norwegian series saboteurs ...Fantastic viewing :)

Anyway heres a kit question ,,,;)

I love the wool hats the Saboteurs are wearing being a glasses wearer i do like having a peak ...any whooo what are thay ? Norwegian /British ??

Thanks for your help

Twodogs

brambles

Settler
Apr 26, 2012
Aberdeenshire
The cap on the guy in the foreground looks wrong because it has one set of earflaps folded down, and another folded up! British Army issued a ski cap of similar design but with much larger earflaps that fastened around the cheeks and down to the chin but I don't think it was of as soft looking material as that appears, and the Norwegians had something called the M1914 Finnmark cap, again with earflaps.

Tor helge

Settler
May 23, 2005
Northern Norway
www.torbygjordet.com
It is a norwegian army peaked cap in wool, the Feltlue M51.
I haven`t seen these myself and Wonder if they ever existed, wool Version that is.
I have an older M51 wich is wool inside, but still Cotton outside.

The caps used in 1940 was the M14 and M34.

During the war "norwegian forces" used British gear. Maybe Our M51 is based on an British model?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE