Rugby World Cup

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
The numbers did come off easy didn't they. I wonder if there was a reason for that. Sabotage from the ABs for us nicking "their" colour.

Not the only ones to use a black alternative shirt so are the New Zealanders getting hacked off about their tops too?? The others are less of a threat to the ABs perhaps!! ;) :D

morch

Native
May 19, 2005
Darlington
Was about to comment in this thread, but for the sake of my membership of this great forum I'm gonna shut up, but will read the posts with interest. Oh and Wales were robbed. :)

Good luck to England and come on you Blacks

Dave

khimbar

Nomad
Jan 5, 2005
birmingham uk
I was so pleased to see Wales lose. I laughed. Laughed even more as they were the much better team and lost.

Whoever the Welsh play, unless it's the English or we prosper from the Welsh winning, I will support. Don't care who it is, always support the other team.

Here's why.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xybnTkrYbRI&feature=related

And with this ringing in my ears I laughed as the mediocre SA team got the victory.

:lmao:

Last edited:

Imagedude

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 24, 2011
Gwynedd
An Englishman, Scotsman and Irishman walk into a bar,
the Welshman wasn't there because he was still in New Zealand watching the rugby.

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
I dunno what all the fuss is about England losing in the quarter finals. With the depth of talent in their squad, that's about the result thay should have expected....

:lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE