Rough Close Meet ~ 08 - 10 September '17

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
Meet List:

By adding your name you acknowledge that you have read and will comply with post #01 of this thread and accept that it can (and probably will) be edited before the Meet ... and include this line in the paste.

01. decorum
02.Woodland Scout 08/10 September
03. Mesquite - Friday - Sunday
04. Rumpole Stiltskin - TBC Work
05. BJJJ Friday - Sunday
06 Twodog Sat maybe more
07. Dasy2k1
08. TinkyPete
... (Extend as needed)

Due to having an MRI scan and getting realigned I will now be able to make it :)

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
A quick bump as we're rapidly approaching the Meet weekend :camping: :campfire: :hammock:

And, whilst I'm at it, a quick heads up ~ the doc has put me on morphine[SUP]1[/SUP]. I start taking it on Sunday so, as yet, I have no idea how it's going to affect me or my behaviour. If I seem a bit odd[SUP]2[/SUP] over the weekend, this might explain it :eek: .

[SUP]1[/SUP] I'm fine
[SUP]2[/SUP] Odder than normal ;)

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
I've been googling the likely effects and side effects of the meds. It is likely that I will sleep a bit, giggle a bit, be a bit mellow ~ apparently a raised body tempreature is to be avoided, so I'll be avoiding exertion (and spicy foods) at all costs :p .

Ratbag

Subscriber
Aug 10, 2005
Barnsley
By adding your name you acknowledge that you have read and will comply with post #01 of this thread and accept that it can (and probably will) be edited before the Meet ... and include this line in the paste.

01. decorum
02.Woodland Scout 08/10 September
03. Mesquite - Friday - Sunday
04. Rumpole Stiltskin - TBC Work
05. BJJJ Friday - Sunday
06 Twodog Sat maybe more
07. Dasy2k1
08. TinkyPete
09. Ratbag - Saturday night only
10. and Ratbagsqueaky (he's 11) - Saturday night only
... (Extend as needed)

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
10. and Ratbagsqueaky

It's been a while, it'll be good to catch up.

Was it Ratbagsqueaky who, in the past, named himself 'mosquito'? (I'll refrain from posting his own, quite brilliant, explanation for the choice of name :rofl: [If it was him, that is :lmao: ])

Ratbag

Subscriber
Aug 10, 2005
Barnsley
Ha! That's a long time ago now, it seems! No, that was his older brother, Rob, who can't make it this time around. Rob was very amused by the name "Mesquite", which he thought sounded like mosquito, so he adopted "Mosquito" for himself...

If I recall it right, the explanation was because he was "small, annoying and impossible to get rid of..." :D

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
I've been googling the likely effects and side effects of the meds. It is likely that I will sleep a bit, giggle a bit, be a bit mellow ~ apparently a raised body tempreature is to be avoided, so I'll be avoiding exertion (and spicy foods) at all costs :p .

A quick update:

At this point the effects and side effects to the meds aren't too bad ~ BUT getting too warm is definitely something I will be avoiding.

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
I don't have one, I'm not planning on buying one, I just thought it looked cool! :cool:

[video]https://m.imgur.com/gallery/t1Xxj[/video]

Unfortunately forum software doesn't appear to embed imgur video :confused: :dunno:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE