Rosker.co.uk made my day!

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
On the first day in Canada, my Primus stove just would not work properly. Bob and I tried everything we could think of, but it was kaput. Upon our return, I got in touch with the UK distributor for Primus, www.rosker.co.uk, and had a few conversations, with a fella there, who suggested this and that. Nothing worked. In the end I sent it to Rosker to get repaired.
They couldnt figure out whatw as wrong with it either, so out of the blue in the post this morning, I received a brand new primus omnifuel stove, in a really cool little bag.

Nice one huh? :D I dont know if Primus have a lifetime guarantee, but warranties and receipts and stuff werent mentioned really. I love it when a company acts like that.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0708.jpg
    IMG_0708.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 105

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
Definitely nice when that happens, sadly quite a rarity, i can count on one hand the companies i have experienced this with and as you can imagine they have my customer loyalty because of it

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Yes, me too. Orvis are very good like that with their fly fishing gear. For instance when your'e being chased by a bull through a field, and you hop over a wall and snap your rod...
I suppose I better go and try this stove in the garage then....

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Decent folks :)
Good to hear they put it right, and did so with courtesy too.

Add them to the recommended sellers list ?

M

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Its a different model to the one I had, I dont know whether its older or newer tbh. Im sure mine had steels legs, but I think these are aluminium. :dunno:

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Erm, dunno mate, probably yes, but only as a backup. :)

Whilst Im on the subject, the windshield could be better. Anyone know, if the bottom bit of one of the trangia sets, [maybe the 27?] will pair with the omnifuel, to work as a windshield?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE