Right I'm Off

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
Right I have finally made it here!!!!

I've been awake since sunday morning and flying for the last 16hrs..... I look like an extra from night of the living dead

I'm off to bed...... I'll start a blog when i wake up and I'll PM you Bowser
 
1. If you get the chance to go to one of the turtle islands it is worth it.
The struggle these creatures go through just to get to the beach to lay there eggs is amazing - however thanks to the rangers they do make it back to the sea before day break!

2. The orang utangs (old men of the forest) are worth a visit if possible.

3. Send my regards to Laban Rattan - a very welcome sight if your doing the trek in more than one day. Its worth doing just to see the sunrise from the top of the mountain.

Regards

Tom :pack:

PS thats not a tent thats Mt Kinabalu
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE