Right I'm Off

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
Bye everyone :wave:

As some of you already know I'm leaving tonight for the jungles of Brunei till the 25th of January.

I'll have some internet connection for the first month at least so I will keep a blog of what I'm up to and update it when ever I am back in civilization.

I'll let you know when I land :plane:

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
Surely, you could rub it in more than that?!? :wink:

Have a safe journey and an interesting time :) I'm already looking forward to the pics and stories :wave:

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
Squidders said:
Surely, you could rub it in more than that?!? :wink:

Rub it in more? Um..... OK lets see

I will be acting as the expedition medical officer for a company running expeditions in the jungles of Brunei and malaysia.

I plan to climb Mt kinabalu before leaving and on the way home i will be stopping in the United arab emirates for an 8 day foray into the desert.

hows that?

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
:yikes: Be careful mate, and enjoy yourself. Look forward to hearing from you.

Jake

bushwacker bob

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
Sorry Stuart,when you posted that you were going away for a few months,I thought you meant at Her Majesties pleasure! :eek:):
Enjoy yourself and I hope you dont need to use your medical skills :wave:

Bowser

Jun 10, 2004
Edinburgh
www.britishblades.com
Stuart, I used to live in Brunei - fantastic place. Try and do a 'hash' when you're over there, great bunch of guys & plenty of beer after. Go to http://www.bsbh3.com/ . I was known as 'lost ross' (cos I got lost, duh) on the hash.
I'm in Borneo (KK) in December - drop me your email and I'll bring my new wife on an expedition, we'd love it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE