Rifle Cheek Piece Covers/Ammo Holders

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
I have been using one of these on my CZ452 for ages and the guys at my clubs have been asking me to source a few of them.
I'm reluctantly organising a group buy but I know there are a few shooters on here so I'm offering them up here and posting the same offer on BCUK.
I'm not sure how many i need to buy or how many i will be able to buy but a friend is checking and going to let me know at the weekend.
They should be around £15 delivered to UK.
Post on the thread if your interested and i will post details as and when i know anything.
If i can only get a limited number i will offer in order of interest shown

DSC00021.jpg

DSC00020.jpg

DSC00022.jpg

DSC00025.jpg

DSC00023.jpg

DSC00024.jpg

Padded cheek piece on one side, pouch on other side, Velcro inside pouch and outside pouch to attach bullet / cartridge loops if required.
I modded the loops on mine to hold mags and a single shot adaptor.
Pouch holds spare ammo, chamber flag, pencil, photon light and SAK
The padding raises your cheek a little but i added some additional padding below it to get a perfect eye alignment.

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
Chalk me up for one Rapid - just what I need for my .17HMR as it only comes with poxy 4 shot mags and I need a quick reload when lamping instead of fishing through my pockets for the illusive little bugg*rs :rolleyes:

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
huntersforge said:
I have one of these on my .243 remington custom and they are the business .
Got mine delivered fron the states and cost me a whopping £40 :eek:

Aye , i think riflecraft are charging something like £70 for them :rolleyes:
I bought one simply as a cheek piece riser and didn't think the pocket would be used but it's really handy.

bushman762

Forager
May 19, 2005
N.Ireland
Can you put me down for one please.

Is there any chance that you will be getting the bi-pods in again? and could it be made to fit a Lee Enfield?

Thanks

:)

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
bushman762 said:
Is there any chance that you will be getting the bi-pods in again? and could it be made to fit a Lee Enfield?

I have fitted one to my No. 4 by fitting a QD stud without difficulty. I can put some photos up if you like?

Red

bushman762

Forager
May 19, 2005
N.Ireland
British Red said:
I have fitted one to my No. 4 by fitting a QD stud without difficulty. I can put some photos up if you like?

Red

Please do, perhaps a good quality BP will turn up at the right money, and I'll at least know how to fit it.

Best Regards,

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
No problem lads, all added to the list.
Don't know about the bipods, been asked a few times but need to be a lot of interest to do it and won't be for a while because i don't have the time for more than one at a time.

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
bushman762 said:
Please do, perhaps a good quality BP will turn up at the right money, and I'll at least know how to fit it.

Best Regards,

Will do. I'm short of reloadable brass so I plan to empty some at the weekend ;) - I'll so some piccs then

Red

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
Just to update this, first order is in and should be able to cover all of these.
Still a few to go to make up the second order so still some available but first come first served.

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
Just a quick update, these have arrived now so will try and PM everyone tomorrow with payment instruction.
Can't do it now, i NEED to sleep :rolleyes:

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
All but 1 paid for and they will go out this week.
All are being sent "Signed For" so will require a signature on delivery.

Just want to say thanks for the speed and the good communication from the members involved, makes a group buy so much easier when everyone is on the ball.
Cheers

bushman762

Forager
May 19, 2005
N.Ireland
Received both my cheek piece and Bi Pod, thanks RB.

Now for a gentle reminder...if and when you have time 'British Red' I would like to see your pics as to how I'll fit the Bi Pod to a No 4 .

Cheers,

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Ooops - will do mate - off to the quacks tmorrow but send me a pm Friday and I'll sort it

Got mine today too LAwrence - cheers mate - lovely stuff

Red

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE