Walking stick thingy.....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Van-Wild

Feb 17, 2018
UK
Someone will know surely.....

Is there such a thing that connects my walking sticks (extendable type) together to make one longer pole that I can use with my DD 3X3 tarp in the pyramid configuration? I'm thinking something that connects the tips together? If there's something already on the market I'll probably buy that before I go down the 'bodge it in the workshop' route.....

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
I haven’t heard of anything like you describe. I’m assuming you mean a 45 degree bend tube so the poles fit into it, like the door on a bell-tent?

This vid shows a good set up that might help you round the problem.

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
Someone will know surely.....

Is there such a thing that connects my walking sticks (extendable type) together to make one longer pole that I can use with my DD 3X3 tarp in the pyramid configuration? I'm thinking something that connects the tips together? If there's something already on the market I'll probably buy that before I go down the 'bodge it in the workshop' route.....

Isn't that what this post was all about - or have I got the wrong end of the stick? (see what I did there :)) - or do you mean a straight connection to make the pole twice as long?

Reactions: Van-Wild

Suffolkrafter

Settler
Dec 25, 2019
Suffolk
If you're after making a very long stick then have a look here

Or Google trekking pole extender there are quite a few things out there

Suffolkrafter

Settler
Dec 25, 2019
Suffolk
If you're after making a very long stick then have a look here

Or Google trekking pole extender there are quite a few things out there
Oh dear I realise someone has posted the same link three posts up. It's been a long day.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE