Rich Hall and American Indians

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
It's butter first, then jam, then cream….then a thinly sliced fresh strawberry :D and a wee mint leaf :D

I know, by that stage it's pudding not Afternoon Tea :D
M

Big G

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 3, 2015
Cleveland UK
Easters coming soon... A couple of nicely spiced toasted & buttered hot cross buns with a couple of slices of strong cheddar :p.... now were talking. ;)

boatman

Feb 20, 2007
Cornwall
Cheese, Wensleydale, with fruit cake. Introduced to this by the Good Lady Wife at a little tea shop near Aysgarth Falls, large portions. With tea, could almost have become a Yorkshireman!

Big G

Jul 3, 2015
Cleveland UK
Cheese, Wensleydale, with fruit cake. Introduced to this by the Good Lady Wife at a little tea shop near Aysgarth Falls, large portions. With tea, could almost have become a Yorkshireman!

We have some it similar but only at xmas... Wensleydale & cranberry cheese with home made xmas cake :p

But it's a recipe for piling the pounds on... :eek:

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
It wrecks my blood glucose but the best sweet treat is hot biscuits (American Southern cathead biscuits) dripping with butter and preserved figs.

Leshy

Jun 14, 2016
Wiltshire
Hahahah , thread well and truly derailed 😁

I'm going to go all Canadian on this (despite my Wiltshur status ) and admit that I'm a sucker for pancakes with maple syrup .
I'll just about do anything for a plate of those in the morning....😁

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
Come on over. I'll dope those pancakes with maybe 20% buckwheat flour. Scratch flap jacks, not box mix.
Then, I'll give you 4 choices: 100% pure Canada #1 Fancy Maple syrup, local Birch syrup, my grape syrup, wild Fireweed syrup.

I have had the priviledge to have had Wensleydale with fruit cake. Extraordinary treat.

Leshy

Jun 14, 2016
Wiltshire
Come on over. I'll dope those pancakes with maybe 20% buckwheat flour. Scratch flap jacks, not box mix.
Then, I'll give you 4 choices: 100% pure Canada #1 Fancy Maple syrup, local Birch syrup, my grape syrup, wild Fireweed syrup.

I have had the priviledge to have had Wensleydale with fruit cake. Extraordinary treat.

Hahahah, well Sir. If I could, I definitely would ... The flapjacks , the 100% pure Canadian , the lot actually... I would try it all !

....And then gladly do a free days work for you! ... and at the end I would mend all them gates you said you didn't want to fix anyways just to try one of those stews you mentioned a while back👍😉
💪😁

Leshy

Jun 14, 2016
Wiltshire
Back on topic then...

Here's one of my favourite quotes , by one of my favourite Great Chiefs .

4977a6ac6a614ff3a9d089eb77b72331.jpg

Wise words from an Indomitable spirit.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
I always liked this one: "It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand."

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE