Restoration project

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I love seeing this monumental kind of carving and combined with the history your project really ticks the boxes for me :)
I thought my Nephew in law was pretty good (some of his work is on V Putins official desk) but all his stuff is "new" - the added element of the historical research and all that involves makes that bed "Super Special" :)

Jimmy Bojangles

Forager
Sep 10, 2011
Derbyshire
I love seeing this monumental kind of carving and combined with the history your project really ticks the boxes for me :)
I thought my Nephew in law was pretty good (some of his work is on V Putins official desk) but all his stuff is "new" - the added element of the historical research and all that involves makes that bed "Super Special" :)

I have to say its easy to forget how lucky I am to be working on pieces of furniture with this much history, but the research we did really helped me feel like I was actually touching the past with this piece. :)
i may have asked you this before, but does your Nephew have a website, I'd love to see some of his work?

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I have to say its easy to forget how lucky I am to be working on pieces of furniture with this much history, but the research we did really helped me feel like I was actually touching the past with this piece. :)
i may have asked you this before, but does your Nephew have a website, I'd love to see some of his work?

If he does I ain't been given a link!
I will ask... he is on Farcebook though as Peter Rayment .. might have something to look at there...

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE