RESPECTz from the Pacific NorthWest of the U.S.A.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Found this site via surfing E-Scouting & some Blade sites. Spent many hours, many daze looking over older threads {mostly DIY}, then discovered there is a 'BUSHCRAFT USA' so I've been mostly over there...[I see many Sigs from here there as well]. Was gonna post an INTRO there this morning, but popped over here to see my 'join date' here and was surprized to see that I didn't have permission... Sooooo Decided to post INTRO here 1st while I'm here this morning. I would like very much to garner knowledge form both communities.
I am Retired US Air Force with some outdoor skills/knowledge mostly gained from my early years while active in Scouting. My Wife and 4 children accompanied me while stationed 79-81 at RAF Mildenhall, where we mostly enjoyed our times 'caravanning' in our 1974 Dodge Camping Van. We will never forget our times in the 'Peaks District'/Bath/Wales/Scotland/Lands End....We made the loop as often as possible.. We later 'ALL' {Including the VAN} went to Germany 84-88 Zweibrucken AB.. where we'd pop over to France on weekends to windsurf.. The kidz and I all surf/scuba/rock climb/repell... couple of the kidz skydive {personally I don't know why anyone would want to jump out of a perfectly good aircraft} the wife likes to watch mostly. I retired 1993 @ 38 and volunteer at the Regional VA Hosp in Portland, Or. we have property in the Coastal Mtn Range where we enjoy practicing/perfecting our primitive skills...

RESPECTz
TNT

THANX !!

Shewie: I started a 'pension' @ 38, but continued working the VA Hosp as a Volunteer..... I did go back into the workforce for a period of 4 years.... but gave that up as my health started giving out.... It sux for the body to get older faster than the mind... I still think I'm 25.....

TeePee: Thank yoou also!!!

JohnathanD: I know that I have seen 'Deval Bushcrafter' logo on the US site...... Thank you for the welcome also !!

RESPECTz
TNT

You 'Folkz' are quick !!!

Southey: That's another sig.. sign that I've seen on both sites !!

Udamiano: THANX ! Did I mention we loved Coventry as well!!!

Better make it known now that we REALLY Loved our Time in the UK and 'All' that we saw and did!! I can't think of anyplace that we didn't like!!

RESPECTz
TNT

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE