Resealable Plastic Bags

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

RAPPLEBY2000

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 2, 2003
England
if you go to the local supermarket they will have "ziploc bags"

i have come across a bag sealing machine too which you can seal anything in to make it waterproof!

sargey

Mod
Mod
Member of Bushcraft UK Academy
Sep 11, 2003
cheltenham, glos
sounds good, where did you get them?

i've been trying out some baco "rubble sacks" as rucksack liners. much more robust than your average bin liner but still pretty cheap. very noisy though. got the rubble sacks from safeways.

cheers, and.

ditchfield

Nomad
Nov 1, 2003
Somerset
I use an orange survival bag as a rucksack liner. This is durable and works well.

I use tesco ziplock freezer bags. They've got Tesco writen on them but they are cheaper than the blank ones :wink:.

alick

Settler
Aug 29, 2003
Northwich, Cheshire
Hi Sargey, Ditchfield.
I think that I got the bags from Tesco - do 95% of my groceries there - but haven't been able to find them recently. I bought the Tesco own brand instead but they're nowhere near as strong a plastic or a seal.
Baco have a UK addrss so must be available somewhere! First one to spot them please let us all know.
Cheers,

PEDRO

Jan 26, 2004
NORTH YORKSHIRE
alick said:
Hi Sargey, Ditchfield.
I think that I got the bags from Tesco - do 95% of my groceries there - but haven't been able to find them recently. I bought the Tesco own brand instead but they're nowhere near as strong a plastic or a seal.
Baco have a UK addrss so must be available somewhere! First one to spot them please let us all know.
Cheers,

I contacted baco's website and they told me I could get their bags from wilkingsons....great bags strong to... :lol:

Adi007

Sep 3, 2003
Anyone know where to get the really heavy duty zip lock bags (with the zip) as opposed to the resealable light duty types? :?:

Thanks!

Adi007

Sep 3, 2003
Thanks for that!

Off blagging some!!!

MartiniDave said:
Adi,

If I understand what you're looking for a company called Jetpress distributes them. They have a website (www.jetpress.com) and offer samples to potential users.
Good luck blagging some!

Dave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE