Reliable supplier for Craghoppers kit

Doc

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 29, 2003
Perthshire
I like Craghoppers kit - the discounted prices are low but the products are still well designed and suitable for the serious outdoorsman.

I lost my Craghoppers waterproof on my recent Arctic Circle trip so looked about for a replacement. The cheapest source was Great Orme Outdoors http://www.greatormeoutdoors.co.uk/ They are online only but based in Wales.

Very impressed with their customer service. They delivered fast, low p and p charges, and when I ordered the wrong size (my error) they sorted it out immediately.

No connection with them except as a satisfied customer. I see they also stock Snugpak, Blizzard and other good outdoor brands.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Cheers for the link Doc

I have a factory outlet 10 mins from here so I can pick up some real bargains sometimes. TKMaxx also get quite a lot in, the sizes are sometimes a bit obscure but it's worth poking your head in if passing.

I tried to get an olive long sleeve Kiwi shirt a couple of weeks ago but apparently they've stopped that colour now. They had a reddy colour, a navy blue and a beige but no green.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE