recommend me a good outdoorsy film

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mad Max 2 and Mad Max beyond Thunderdome,.
Both from the 80's but Mad Max 2 really is the benchmark that all the other films try to go against. great films for petrolheads especially.

You don't see too much outdoorsy stuff such a shelter building but for a good "What would I do in his shoes" They're REALLY good films.

Been a fan of them for years, perhaps you can tell?

tartanferret

Aug 25, 2011
barnsley
Not a bushy film but I like "Restless natives" - Stunning scenery !

(Two lads robbing coach tours in Scotland, dressed as a clown and a wolfman)

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Ok. I've seen the trailers and it looks great! But can I get hold of a copy? NO
Put me out of my misery, please. Where can I get hold of a copy?

Find the thread that talked about Willem Defoe's rucksack here at BCUK. In the thread somewhere there's a link I posted that will take you to a website that has a copy of the film to watch directly online. Wacthed it myself just a couple of weeks ago, worked fine, depending on the speed of your PC and internet connection. Hope this helps.

Feb 15, 2011
Elsewhere
White wolves: A cry in the wild ll......................

" A two-week trek through the Cascade Mountains tries the survival instincts of five adventurous teenagers. At first, it's all a good time. Shooting the rapids, exploring caves and making new friends. But when an accident occurs, Mother Nature raises the stakes and challenges the hikers to the greatest test of their young lives"

It's on stagevu should you be interested.

Dand

Mar 11, 2012
Ontario, Canada
It's been mentioned before but worth it again, Jeremiah Johnson. As a footnote, start the book; CrowKiller: The Saga of Liver-Eating Johnson by Raymond W. Thorp Jr. and Robert Bunker

Cheers, Dand

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE