recommend me a good outdoorsy film

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Watched Stalingrad last night. See link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108211/

Not too shabby a film, enjoyable and dramatic enough. While the scenes in the snow and such were on all I kept doing was looking at thier kit. It's a gritty film, sort of on par with Saving Private Ryan in a way, but a lot bleaker. Not to be confused with Enemy at the Gates with Jude Law, which is also a really good film but less outdoorsy, more like crawling about in the rubble.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
The Hunter with Willem Dafoe is an enjoyable flick. [Although I dont like the sad ending!]

Hes a merc hired by a biotech compnay to find the last tasmanian tiger, which has been spotted in the tasmanian wilderness

As such there's a lot of outdoors alone scenes, with just him and his [mystery ranch?] rucksack.

the_hunter_willem_dafoe_waterfall_178n7jo-178n7kr.jpg

Didnt half wave his spyderco about, must be an endorsment there :)
Good film too.

Feb 15, 2011
Elsewhere
. Anyone know what back pack he was using?

Haha...Good question ...................I've not found any info on the brand on the net but I did read that Mr. Dafoe chose the pack himself & also knew just how dirty it should be :D......................I don't think the guy is new to backpacking. :cool:

salad

Sep 24, 2008
In the Mountains
Haha...Good question ...................I've not found any info on the brand on the net but I did read that Mr. Dafoe chose the pack himself & also knew just how dirty it should be :D......................I don't think the guy is new to backpacking. :cool:

I also looked all over the net after watching the film to see if I could find out what the backpack was, but no Joy so far :(

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE