recommend me a good outdoorsy film

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 15, 2011
Elsewhere
I liked A lonely place to die too.....the begining was obviously a Homage to the movie Vertical limit.
Great use of the stunning scenery, the climbing stunts were incredible & with mostly an unknown cast (for me anyway) adding to the credibility of the whole thing. The second half of the film is more conventional but the characters have watched too many epsodes of
Man vs. Wild, as they do everything they shouldn't in their situation.:)

Globetrotter.uk

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
I'm watching "The Edge" now. Seen it before but a good film. One of my favs is "wild America" not a bushy film but great wildlife footage.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I'm watching "The Edge" now. Seen it before but a good film. One of my favs is "wild America" not a bushy film but great wildlife footage.

Got that on DVD off ebay just this week. It's in the UK now so I'll see it sometime this year when I'm over there next, got a feeling I've seen it before though, having one of those senior moments so can't be sure.

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
The Hunter with Willem Dafoe is an enjoyable flick. [Although I dont like the sad ending!]

Hes a merc hired by a biotech compnay to find the last tasmanian tiger, which has been spotted in the tasmanian wilderness

As such there's a lot of outdoors alone scenes, with just him and his [mystery ranch?] rucksack.

the_hunter_willem_dafoe_waterfall_178n7jo-178n7kr.jpg

Feb 15, 2011
Elsewhere
The Hunter looks like an interesting movie.

The Mountie a sort of western set in the Canandian wilderness, some stunning scenery & a few unusual scenes..

d19934424b45928e51b03ef805cf.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE