Ray Mears - Tales of Endurance - Last Night at Regent Theatre, Ipswich

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

RobbieD

Tenderfoot
Oct 17, 2013
East Anglia
Guys. Just thought I would drop a post following listening to Ray last night in Ipswich. Without wanting to spoil it to those out there that have already booked tickets, or thinking or booking tickets - you are in for a treat! Was packed out in the theatre. I really enjoyed the evening, and Ray had some fantastic inspirational tales to tell.

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
I was thinking of booking tickets for the Darlington show but I've watched the programs that it's based around so thought otherwise, what do you think, had you seen the tv programs, did the talk add anything ?

Thanks.

RobbieD

Tenderfoot
Oct 17, 2013
East Anglia
I was thinking of booking tickets for the Darlington show but I've watched the programs that it's based around so thought otherwise, what do you think, had you seen the tv programs, did the talk add anything ?

Thanks.

I hadnt seen the programmes so was all new to me. Probably difficult for me to give you a definitive answer, but I did thoroughly enjoy the evening, and this was the first time I had heard Ray speak, and he was an entertaining speaker.

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
I hadnt seen the programmes so was all new to me. Probably difficult for me to give you a definitive answer, but I did thoroughly enjoy the evening, and this was the first time I had heard Ray speak, and he was an entertaining speaker.

Thanks for letting me know, may just book it anyway for the sake of £20 and a bit of me time :)

Cromm

Mar 15, 2009
Debenham,Suffolk.
I was at the Ipswich show last night also, I have to say it was a great evening, was front row on the righthand side of the theatre, the man was about 2 meters away from me.

Bazzworx

Mar 5, 2009
North Wilts
My Partner bought me tickets to see Ray in Cheltenham for Christmas, we both thought the show it was fantastic. I've never been to a lecture/talk before but after that I would defiantly go to another.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE