Ray Mears... Gocompare advert?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 15, 2011
Elsewhere
there might be only a dozen folk talking about it wiyh nothing better to do but so far in one day over 400 folk with nothing better to do have looked at the post

Ah yes but looking at it & not leaving a comment doesn't mean discussing.:p................you only have to include the names Mears or Grylls in a thread title & the punters come flooding in :).............if the quality of the ad is a reflection of the services Gocompare offer, I doubt many folk from this forum would be tempted.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Whatever he got paid, I would have done it for less. As would most people if they are honest. Good luck to him

treetop57

Forager
Sep 1, 2012
dumfrieshire
i think you might be misunderstanding me i'm not a fan of gocompare i refuse to use their website because of him i prefer ray mearcats
Ah yes but looking at it & not leaving a comment doesn't mean discussing.:p................you only have to include the names Mears or Grylls in a thread title & the punters come flooding in :).............if the quality of the ad is a reflection of the services Gocompare offer, I doubt many folk from this forum would be tempted.

Feb 15, 2011
Elsewhere
Sinse the lean hand we see at the begining of the ad pushing aside the leaves wasn't ray's chubby mitt, we can conclude that he wasn't at the filming location & the footage of his breif but brilliant appearence was skillfully & seamlessly edited in fooling us all :rolleyes: . So was he peeping out from Shepherds Bush roundabout or from some expertly placed potted shrubs in a garden centre?

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE