Ray Iles hook knives

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Leiflet

Nomad
Jun 5, 2013
Devon
Does anyone have any experience of these knives? I admit to being one of those perverts who gets on quite well with Moras, but I'm thinking of having a go with something else.

Cheers,
Leif

Leiflet

Nomad
Jun 5, 2013
Devon
Not sure about Ray Iles knives but look HERE for some reviews and more HERE

Thanks, that's very helpful. Trying to find reviews of these knives is starting to make me think that no one on the planet has ever bought one. Even links to reviews are a request for info followed by a string of respondents saying even if they have had one they never got around to using it. I'll stick it out a bit longer, then I'll do the sensible thing if no one has much else to say and buy a couple of Ben Orfords.

Cheers,
Leif

Vickyjs

Tenderfoot
Sep 18, 2008
Devon
Ok I have TWO!! They are left handed though. They were bought for me as a gift but I can't use them as the handles are too fat for me to hold - they are designed by a bloke with big hands for a bloke with big hands. So if anyone wants to buy them...... :) I'm too lazy to rehandle them as I've always got on fine with my Ben Orford knives.

Leiflet

Nomad
Jun 5, 2013
Devon
Thanks for the advice, peeps. I've just ordered a pair of Ben Orford flatter-curve small crook knives. My Moras will probably become the workhorses for my chunkier projects.

Cheers,
Leif

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE