Snaring rabbits

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

1 pot hunter

Banned
Oct 24, 2022
Sheffield
The best rabbit snarers are pro pest controllers that eliminate rabbits for a living they really know there onions about this stuff. Rabbit snaring is a fine art I was taught to place snare in the middle off the beat by a topman iv caught a lot this way fist plus erected thumb 6 inch plus high slightly over 6 inch wide loop rabbits have big ears and whiskers. The fist sized loop mantra is patently false higher growing grass also means u need to set higher snares rabbits are always watching out for predators and stand higher in runs with longer grass. There's a lot off nuances to this I'm far from a master but I was advised by a true master rabbits don't interest me much though there very low in fat. Id also like to add it's impossible to be a proficient armchair trapper u "MUST" go into the field and learn the nuances off this stuff I failed many many many times before I got successfull those counterproductive knowledgeable articles u mention are correct.
You know what your on about mate ,you seem like a propa old-school country lad fancy a pm?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE