Rat pea shooter

tommy the cat

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 6, 2007
SHROPSHIRE UK
za6atahy.jpg

ubebajyn.jpg

My mate said he had an air rifle I could borrow to help control my rat problem.... I was pleased to see this old girl.
D

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

tommy the cat

Feb 6, 2007
SHROPSHIRE UK
It's been a very very long time since I shot!!
To be honest I've only got to make a 10 yard shot!!!
A handful of pellet s and km happy that there will be no suffering ... its a .22.
The stocks got a chunk out of it but shoots ok.... what's is worth chaps? He aquire d it in a deal and wants to sell it.

tommy the cat

Feb 6, 2007
SHROPSHIRE UK
I didn't say I was going to offer that BR ;-) it's a chunk missing so it's gotta to make it cheaper. I'll take a pic when there's more light

leon-1

I finally got a shot off...and missed!

Dave take your time with it mate, no pressure. Marksmanship principles applied, but not so rigidly, be comfortable in whatever position you're firing from. Make it a bit of fun as you practice, shooting the tack head then shooting the head off a match at 25 metres from standing. Take your time, have fun and the muscle memory will kick in. You'll do fine. :)

Silverback 1

Native
Jun 27, 2009
WEST YORKSHIRE
That brings back fond memories.

My brother had the MK3 Supertarget version with a Parker Hale aperture sight, beautiful walnut stock in .177, the damned thing was unbelievably accurate and probably the best springer of its time along with a Feinwerkbau break barrel that was available at about the same time if i remember rightly.

Adze

Native
Oct 9, 2009
Cumbria
www.adamhughes.net
The Feinwerkbau Sport Silverback? IIRC they did some really funky coloured stocks on those... it was usually a toss up between a FWB Sport or a Weihrauch HW77 which had won the FT shooting that month in all the magazines.

Practice practice practice Dave... there's no substitute ;-)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE