QWuestion for ladeis regarding buffalo systems sizing.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
I am getting a buffalo ladies windshirt for my GF, she is a size 16 in regular womens sizes.

The windshirts come is sizes 36, 38, 40 and I have ordered a 38, any ladies use buffalo and can compare the sizes?

she has a craghoppers kiwi shirt size 16 which fits perfectly and has a bust size of 40 inches (going by CH size guide).

I have gone on the calculation that size 40 buffalo is an XL thererfore the 38 will be a large size.

I have spoken with buffalo and they said look at the bra size she uses but, i wont be seeing her for another week or so and i want to try and keep it a surprise if possible.

Bozle

Tenderfoot
Jun 19, 2006
Kent
I don't have much experience with womens clothes sizing, but the pertex only

wind-shirts don't need to be as exact a fit as the pile and pertex garments, so

you could easily buy them too big and it would be an ok fit- although I've

heard buying a woman a too big garment is a big no-no as well...

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Get it wrong and heads will roll.

Only if he gets the size too large.... then it's a case of 'did you honestly think I was this big?'

Too small and she might think 'ahhh he doesn't think I'm as big as I am'...... but then on the other hand too small it might be'OMG... am I REALLY this fat??????'

Better wait til you can get a peek of her bra size mate ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE