Quick! Is this wood burner worth buying?

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Looks a good bit of kit but at 390 x 300mm a tad large.

The bushbuddy is a lot smaller than this. Why not try to make up your own hobo set like a lot of others on Bcuk have?

redandshane

Native
Oct 20, 2007
Batheaston
Hi
For that price(at time of reponding!!!) with all the accessories its cool if somewhat large heavy and unwieldy
Fine if your not carrying it
but if moneys tight you could make a similar thing from an old bucket or cheap Fosters lager ice bucket
just my thoughts
looks like others think the same

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
Yes it is a bit big...
I had thought of making one, but Ive had other things on the go at the moment.
Ive seen the bushbuddy it is indeed much smaller. I think I might give this one a miss owing to its size, but it does look a nice, good priced bit of kit if anyone else wants to bid. (not that anyone needed my permission lol!)

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....m=310058438529&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=021

I was wondering if to place a bid. Im after a wood burner. Id like a bushbuddy or something like that but dont have that much to spend. This one caught my eye on ebay but I cant find any reviews of it.
Its from a japanese company a little like Ikea called Muji.
If you all outbid me Ill hunt you down and beat you with a wet fish. ;)

I have just bought a BB it cost £51 from canada I am at present looking at a group buy

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
There is a Muji outlet in London....they are a very good store, one that sells quality goods instead of spending money on advertising....very popular in Japan.

I dont know if they do mail order though...can anyone find the link?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE