Quick as a Flash

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Just a quick post to recognise the extremely efficient customer service from Anthony at Flashaholics.

At the end of November I had purchased a Nitecore D10 with the Osram GDP LED, a cracking torch and a firm fave for my EDC.

Unfortunately, it developed a fault just before Christmas where the brightness kept flickering from high to low, which despite a change of batteries & ensuring that the terminals were clean I was unable to resolve.

Anyhow, I was away on holiday over New Year and contacted Flashaholics on Monday and arranged to return it. I finally managed to get it in the post on Wednesday and hence did not expect to have it for use this weekend. On the contrary, Anthony has supplied me with a replacement torch by return which arrived today. I am a very happy 'crafter. :D

It has, however, got me thinking that such pieces of technology are all well & good, but are not as easy to fix as more basic items (such as a torch with a battery & standard bulb - especially those which turn on as you screw on the head). So I guess I won't be binning my old mini-maglite as it will no doubt continue to serve as a good back-up (as it has in the past). :rolleyes:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE