Question for the smokers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
Has anyone tried these E-Cigs yet ?

i'm trying one brand and have to say, they are fantastic, from 30+ a day roll ups to these e-cigs is easy :)

anyone else tried them ?

outdoord

Banned
Aug 2, 2012
United Kingdom
Do you have a linky?

Trying to quit but failing.. bought one electric cigarette and it would not charge or work properly so i forgot the idea of packing in.. :(

Silverclaws

Forager
Jul 23, 2009
Plymouth, Devon
I quit quite recently for seven weeks but started again, due to not having enough food as I did notice my food bill increased massively and alarmingly in those seven weeks, but it is my intention to try again soon, but I did it with the meds as every other method has failed. But I won't do the e- cig as I identify part of the problem is the hand thing, in that no point investing in something I intend to quit.

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
A few people about me has had them with good results Robbi give them a go n get off the horrible stuff buddy.

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
I've had a go on the father I laws e-cig, it seemed quite good.

I'm currently 3 days in to stopping smoking. Doing ok so far, managed to sit out around the fire last night with friends & beer. Boy was I tempted, but I didn't :)

I know what you mean about the food though! I'm tearing through the cupboards...

Anyone else trying to stop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE