Question for a plumber.

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
28,938
3,892
65
~Hemel Hempstead~
I've got some 28mm copper pipe I'm looking to make a couple trench candles for my UCO lanterns.

What I need to know is the outer diameter of a 28mm pipe end cap to see if it'll fit in the holder, I've got a sneaky feeling it should be ok but want to check before I buy some. If you happen to have and end cap could you do me a favour please and measure the outer diameter and let me know?
 
I've got some 28mm copper pipe I'm looking to make a couple trench candles for my UCO lanterns.

What I need to know is the outer diameter of a 28mm pipe end cap to see if it'll fit in the holder, I've got a sneaky feeling it should be ok but want to check before I buy some. If you happen to have and end cap could you do me a favour please and measure the outer diameter and let me know?
The inside diameter of a 28mm reducer is 30mm SteveIMG_20220509_175512.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: TeeDee

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE