Quality tent

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bigjackbrass

Nomad
Sep 1, 2003
Leeds
"Personally I would only recommend this tent for any dessert...

Never had a tent for dessert, but clearly this one could be suitable as it's a non-starter...

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
bigjackbrass said:
"Personally I would only recommend this tent for any dessert...

Never had a tent for dessert, but clearly this one could be suitable as it's a non-starter...

Now THATS comedy!!!!!

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
My (expensive) super lightweight one man tent is not something I was prepared to risk near a campfire so I bought one of these Argos cheapies for the first Scottish meet up.
In summer it was fine, Vharibo has one too; I found my aching joints didn't like the scramble into it much but Vhairi thought it was great. My son used it at Loch Achray for one night only......and everything the guy on ebay said is true :( it runs with condensation, took two days drying out.....I think mine's going to Vhairi's 5 year old sister to play with next summer. :rolleyes:
Under £15 and all it needs is some sort of ventilation because it's really very sturdily built......and waterproof!
p.s. It's *very* heavy, not for carrying far.

Hey, the coffee cup smilie's missing :confused:

Cheers,
Toddy

moduser

Life Member
May 9, 2005
Farnborough, Hampshire
Please, a bit more warning needs to be included in the initial post for things like this.

I have just sprayed coffee all over my nice 17" flat screen and keyboard.

Well it belongs to work but, that's not the point.

Very funny. Also ensure you read the questions from potential sellers. One guy has put a £2 bid in so that the seller can buy petrol and matches and torch the tent for Halloween. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

NickBristol

Forager
Feb 17, 2004
Bristol, UK
Judging from the answers to some of the 101 questions, the proceeds from the winning bid will be going to charity, specifically the British Limbless Ex-ServiceMens Association (BLESMA)...

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
If anybody wants to try flogging another one I'll pass mine along. :rolleyes:

There's something funny going on here :confused:
The last time I saw this happening on ebay it was glass tubes being sold for 100's of ££. Since I'd just acquired 150 of them I was interested until I realised that mine didn't come complete with some incredibly posh cigars inside! :( It was just a way to sell cigars without infringing ebay rules.

Cheers,
Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE