Provisonal dates for middlewood

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bigbear

May 1, 2008
Yorkshire
He is correct ! If anyone is interested, bring along a map and compass- we shall improvise something of some use I am sure !

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
sounds awesome! i can navigate but magnetic variation really throws me and over distance i'd really suffer. thankfully i'm good at reading landmarks :D

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
Thankfully I'm good at reading the sat nav ;)

I presume it needs to be a map of the Middlewood are?

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
OS map for middlewood is 276 Bolton, Wigan and warrington.
its also my home map :D

also what is the arrive time on friday?

Last edited:

drewdunnrespect

On a new journey
Aug 29, 2007
teesside
www.drewdunnrespect.com
middlewood have been in contact and have said that i have to give them a ring after six tonight because that weekend they are fully booked and is there any other weekend i would like so i have proposed two others for them to check and i now have to get back in contact after six and will let you know the new dates as soon as i know them cheers drew

bigbear

May 1, 2008
Yorkshire
Fingers crossed- my winter weekends are pretty full, happened to be free those dates- Dave, your compass is a thing of beauty, but maybe not the most useful for navigation, something we can cover in the seesion if it happens.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE