Problems with the PM system

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bumblebee

Nomad
May 27, 2005
Here and there
Hi,
During the last few days while arranging the group buy I have encountered several cases when PM from and to me just never arrives... Have anybody else encountered something like this?

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
I dont belive we have ever tested the system by sending messages to ourselves, we have never encountered a problem when sending messages to other people before though.

we'll look into it

Isshogai

Nov 7, 2004
Wakefield West Yorkshire
Hi Guys

I've PM'd another member of BCUK and it says on the Track Messages screen that the message is unread. However the receipient has replied and quoted my message in reply so I know it's been read.......Any ideas what's going on?

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
Isshogai said:
Hi Guys

I've PM'd another member of BCUK and it says on the Track Messages screen that the message is unread. However the receipient has replied and quoted my message in reply so I know it's been read.......Any ideas what's going on?

it means they pressed cancle when the comfirm message poped up!

arctic hobo

Native
Oct 7, 2004
Devon *sigh*
www.dyrhaug.co.uk
tommywidenflycht said:
Hi,
During the last few days while arranging the group buy I have encountered several cases when PM from and to me just never arrives... Have anybody else encountered something like this?
I get this too - about 1 in 10 seem to just not get sent. Is there a way of having a "send confirm" or something? Just a way of knowing it's on its way, even if it hasn't been read yet.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE