Problems with accessing bucks bushcraft page

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

swyn

Life Member
Nov 24, 2004
Eastwards!
Good morning people.

Would one of the techies please take a look at the bucks bushcraft page. It comes up with the last written post but goes to a blank in about ten seconds. Perhaps an oversized picture? Other posts are consequently not accessible and new posting is impossible.

Thanks for this.

Swyn.

bikething

May 31, 2005
West Devon, Edge of Dartymoor!
seems to load but there was a post yesterday by benp1 with lots of big photos (110 x 758 pixels) 29 of them :eek:

It does take a while to load - I think what you're seeing is the thread load, then the window opens up the gaps to fit the pictures in (hence the screen going blank) and then fills the pictures in from the bottom up..

It would probably load if you waited long enough - maybe someone could get in touch with Benp1 and ask him to shrink them / reduce the number ???

HTH
Steve

swyn

Life Member
Nov 24, 2004
Eastwards!
Thanks Steve.

I tried this and went to make a late breakfast along with a cup of tea.......Still no download!

I agree with your request to make the pictures smaller, or even putting them into the gallery. Hey benp1...Would you do this please?

Cheers,
Swyn.

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
This may or may not help (to be honest it probably won't help at all).
More often than not I have to wait quite a while for threads which have photo's to open; for some reason I don't seem to have a problem with the thread in question (I clear all cookies when I log out).

swyn

Life Member
Nov 24, 2004
Eastwards!
Hi Tony.

Thanks for looking into this. I have suggested that the pictures are popped into the Gallery.
I can only access the page using my work 'pooter as it is a newer and more powerful model than the one at home.

Cheers from Swyn.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE