Prize Draw

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lurch

Native
Aug 9, 2004
Cumberland
www.lakelandbushcraft.co.uk
I was unable to sign up with my google account, so tried my hotmail account which also failed.

But i managed to sign up with my work email. i would rather my google account is signed up, is there any reason why this did not work?

cheers

Possible that those accounts consider it spam. I'm going to transfer my domain in the near future which may (or may not!) help.
I can manually add your google address if you want to get the newsletters.

Green Arrow

Nov 5, 2006
Hampshire UK
signing up went fine using a mac and webmail , got welcome and newsletter no problem , links on the letter don't work for me but I guess thats cause it's just a test on as a Jpeg?

Green Arrow

Nov 5, 2006
Hampshire UK
Nope just tried again no luck attachment just shows as mime-attachment Jpeg looks fine but links like click here and shop etc have no effect. Could it be a Mac specific problem?, might be solved if newsletter was a PDF or HTML instead of a Jpeg ?

Green Arrow

Nov 5, 2006
Hampshire UK
mmmm if I open it in my webmail I don't get the newsletter showing and if I down load and open the link it links to your Facebook page. weird
To summarieze no lick on my webmail using safari, using the Mac equivalent of outlook (the mail Program) letter looks fine but is a jpeg and the links don't work
any other mac users tried opening using mail?
cheers
Nick

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE