Prize Draw

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lurch

Native
Aug 9, 2004
Cumberland
www.lakelandbushcraft.co.uk
Ok I need your help folks!
I'm going to be doing a newsletter soon but I need to test the mailing list system before going live and I'd like you to help out.
Subscribe to the mailing list by clicking here and sending the message with the subject subscribe
You'll then receive a confirmation email which you will need to reply to.
Subscribers will be entered in to a prize draw which will be a Standard Guyot bottle and a GSI H2JO thingy.
I'll do the draw next week on Tuesday.
Thanks for your assistance.

Zeph

Tenderfoot
May 9, 2009
Manchester
On the first email I just sent a blank email with subscribe as the subject, in the second I just clicked on reply.

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
Hmm, Done it I think.

Got the confirmation email, and just hit 'reply' then send and did not remove or change anything. Not the clearest or most obvious instructions how how to go about it. But thats the point of this too :D?

JohnC

Jun 28, 2005
Edinburgh
spoke too soon, i get :

Mailing list subscription confirmation invalid

"Your attempt to confirm the joining of a mailing list 'newsletter' has failed.
Please reply to the original message sent from the mailing list including the unique code contained within that message.
If you do not wish to join this mailing list then you need do nothing and you will automatically be removed."

Mojoracinguk

Nomad
Apr 14, 2010
Hereford
Confirmed...but i did have to take a chance on whether to copy and paste the code into the reply mail or just hit reply...I chose wisely it seems ;)

Lurch

Native
Aug 9, 2004
Cumberland
www.lakelandbushcraft.co.uk
Done :) Do we add the {brackets} when sending the code, it said to send it unchanged?
Cheers

Just reply to the email, you don't need to add or extract anything - just like Shredded Wheat!
Most subscribers will be added directly from my database and won't see those emails but some people will no doubt subscribe this way.
Thank you everyone for taking part!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE