Private Bushcraft Syndicate West Yorks

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mosnan

Tenderfoot
Apr 25, 2008
Leeds
Hello,

I'm currently in negotiations for securing an area of woodland in the west yorkshire area for private use. It would be able to be used for fires, wildlife observation, tracking and overnight camping all throughout the year. No shooting or air rifles. (feel free to set small snares!)

I'm looking for people to join a private syndicate with an annual subscription to use the woods for themselves, the odd guest and family members.

I'm hoping to set up a large permanent communal camp area but there would be plenty of space to keep yourself to yourself and wouldn't generally expect to run into any other members during the course of the year unless meeting were organised.

Anyone is welcome to apply but membership with be limited to small numbers and you would be expected to attend occasional working parties throughout the year to keep the woodland in good order and work on the odd project.

Regards,

Nicolas Moss-Allison

Jul 7, 2008
ponttefrac
only just registered with bushcraft uk today and pretty new to bushcraft been looking for somewhere to go with my two boys aged six and nine birthdays soon ,since we started. done the trawl of every farm near some woods to no avail. and usually a lame excuse to go with it .feel a bit cheeky jumping on the band wagon but would love to be considered for your syndicate how could we apply to join . we live near ponterfact thanks dom

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Hello,

No shooting or air rifles. (feel free to set small snares!)

Hi Mosan Im not trying to be picky but can I point out as someone who has over 35years hunting behind me saying to people feel free to set snares concerns me setting snares requires nearly as much skill and know how as hunting with a rifle and can be a lot more cruel if not monitored or carried out properly I think you should make it clear that people setting traps need to know what they are doing and be fully responsible for their traps ,,,

dspain

Jul 2, 2008
spain
i too would be interested in this but it woulsd be rare i went but if i can help by making up the numbers i will help

Mosnan

Tenderfoot
Apr 25, 2008
Leeds
I'm still working on this - seems to be a no go at the moment but I am still working to find us somewhere possibly for the start of next year

Nicolas

Jul 20, 2008
Thirsk
Just to let you know that I would also be very interested in this. Myself and 2 friends have been looking for this type of place for a while now. If you manage to get anything sorted please let me know. Many Thanks.

scoops_uk

Nomad
Feb 6, 2005
Jurassic Coast
I'd also be interested too.

Mosnan, the interest you've seen may reflect that you are a relative newcomer (32 posts) to the forum inviting people to invest hard cash in something not too definite. No offence intended. :D

Scoops

FoxyRick

Forager
Feb 11, 2007
Rossendale, England
I'm definitely interested, depending on exact location. 30 miles North of Leeds would take me about 1 3/4 hours, depending on exactly where. I'm near Burnley. Just about workable.

Please PM me if it looks like it might go ahead.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE