Pri Pdf

mal

Forager
Sep 20, 2004
Blackpool
I have just been sent a really good PDF from PRI on how to attach P.l.C.E side pouches to a yoke so could a mod let me no the best way to post it, PRI said they have no objections but can we mention www.2ndelement.com cheers

MAL

leon-1

You could try uploading it to something like Yahoo briefcase and then try sharing it as part of a folder, I have never tried it so couldn't be sure that it would work.

If you send me a copy then I can always try as I have an account with yahoo already.:)

leon-1

I have just tried it from another machine and it doesn't work, now I have discovered that public sharing has been disabled unless I pay for it which was changed a little earlier in the year:eek:

Sorry folks I will keep you posted to see if I can find a free host for it and then get the link posted again.

jayuk

Forager
Feb 24, 2005
UK
Does anyone know what the male fastex buckle between (1) and (2) is for? Its been a mystery to me for years.

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
that clip fits onto a corresponding clip on the webbing it keeps the rocketpacks from slipping off your shoulders when running about in full PLCE

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE