Premature storm warning

stuey

Sep 13, 2011
High Peak
www.arb-tek.co.uk
I'd love to know the winds in the west coast of scotland at set times.

Google Scottish Weather Network.

On there you will find hundreds of amateur owned and run automatic weather stations some of which will record and log data and others will give an almost realtime (5-10 seconds lag) readout of data usually termed live wx on a lot of sites.

The map that comes up on the Scottish Weather Network is clicky and allows you to click on the station nearest to your desired location. Not all upload realtime data though :)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Ecoman

Sep 18, 2013
Isle of Arran
www.HPOC.co.uk
I now use xcweather on my phone or computer to get up to date and accurate weather reports. Damn site better than the BBC!

I chuckle when the BBC state that the information comes from the Met Office, but when you check the Met Office site its a conflicting forecast! :D

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Mary it was funny the other day a mini digger turned up at the local school playing field to put in drainage as it floods regularly. He dug a hole out 'round himself where the ground had sunk then went home for the night. Heavy rain over night and he turns up with out willies and cant get to his digger as he now had a perfect moat around. He went home again.

What You can't get to your digger without a willy:lmao:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
What You can't get to your digger without a willy:lmao:

Hehe, maybe his stick-shift broke, sorry meant wellingtons. My comp auto corrects the word I want to se to willies every time, just noticed that... God what other messages have I been sending out...:eek:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE