Post photo of your favorite Knife!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Earlyturtle

Forager
Nov 5, 2007
Bristol, England
Though I can't say it's my favourite as I've not used one, I really like the look of the Brusletto Rognald.
rognald.jpg

(Anyone have one/know if this knife is worth getting?)
Mike

D

Deleted member 7976

It was thanks to lurking on BCUK I snagged this baby :)
pairsmallzj3.jpg

lottie.lou

Forager
Oct 9, 2007
Preston
Thats beautiful Bernie Garland! My knife is also the fruits of my BCUK lurking. I fell in love with it but someone else managed to get there before me :(

Its made by Elma but unluckily it was too small for the buyers hands. Luckily for me I have tiny hands and its just perfect, so it was very kindly passed onto me at the same price he paid for it. Very kind as he could have got a lot more for it.

yewbushyspaltedbeech012.jpg

irishlostboy

Nomad
Dec 3, 2007
Eire
all such pretty and well maintained knives! i never really had much of a knife fetish myself, but this "thing" is my favourite
knife01dz4.jpg

ugly isn't it? is it a knife, an axe? a shovel? yes to all.
it used to be a lopping hook. once upon a time. it just has some old fabric tape over the split metal tang, to soften the recoil. i found it with splintered handle, buried in rust. it is quite sharp for such lump of steel. it totally lacks finesse, but is very capable.

BorderReiver

Mar 31, 2004
Norfolk U.K.
all such pretty and well maintained knives! i never really had much of a knife fetish myself, but this "thing" is my favourite
knife01dz4.jpg

ugly isn't it? is it a knife, an axe? a shovel? yes to all.
it used to be a lopping hook. once upon a time. it just has some old fabric tape over the split metal tang, to soften the recoil. i found it with splintered handle, buried in rust. it is quite sharp for such lump of steel. it totally lacks finesse, but is very capable.

That's all that matters really.:)

Nov 12, 2007
Canada
Stuart, good day. Just checked out your website. 'fraid to say I just fell in love with your # 015 in your custom knives. That knife is truely a beauty!
Cheers
Alex

brancho

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 20, 2007
Whitehaven Cumbria
Robby
That looks like a fine user to me. Did you make the sheath because I like it, nice wood/leather combo.

Alf

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
Here's my Lupo in O1 with unstabilised Buckeye Burl, white fibre liners, S/S loveless bolts and, at 92.5mm long, 3mm thick, it does everything i ask of it, then winks at me like 'Lightning McQeen'!;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE