post a picture of yourself

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

fishfish

Jul 29, 2007
wiltshire
7772736784_2cd5b86ca3_c.jpg

Taken a while ago but just found it again.

sickeningly hansome chap that.........

daveO

Native
Jun 22, 2009
South Wales
now here's a thought........how many of us get snapped by trail cams without even knowing it ?

Funnily enough I stopped to say hello to a horse a couple of weeks ago, the horse kept staring into the trees to the side of the gate so I followed its gaze and there was a trail cam pointed right at me. Must have been put up for covert security I suppose. I guess the horse kept hearing the shutter going off or something.

bushwacker bob

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
Funnily enough I stopped to say hello to a horse a couple of weeks ago, the horse kept staring into the trees to the side of the gate so I followed its gaze and there was a trail cam pointed right at me. Must have been put up for covert security I suppose. I guess the horse kept hearing the shutter going off or something.
Trust your horse but not your dog. Same applies to potable drinking water. Dogs will drink any dank puddle, horses wont.

stuart f

Jan 19, 2004
Hawick, Scottish Borders
an absolute feast of information for anyone into wilderness camping, great pic pity that bloke in the middle blocks some of the gear... :D so whats the story on that shot?

Hi Woodspirits, the pic was taken at an event i had been invited to attend. It was for a community woodland that i,m a member of. I built the shelter and took along some of my wares for folks to have a look at.

Heres a link to a post i put up about it, and you can have a look at the pics, minus the bloke :D ;). http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96058

Cheers Stuart.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE