Possibles Pouch

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

slamdunk

Nomad
Sep 21, 2006
Sussex
Made of 3.5mm veg tanned leather, hand stitched with waxed linen thread and oil dyed in mahogany/dark brown, finished with carnauba wax/cream.

Measures 12cm long, 5.7cm deep and 8cm high.

Sewn in firesteel loop, sewn belt loops on rear.

IMGP2080.jpg

IMGP2076.jpg

IMGP2077.jpg

IMGP2078.jpg

Asking £36 delivered inclusive of postage/paypal etc.

Please note the firesteel is not included in the sale - just for illustrative purposes!

Thanks.

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
What never ceases to me amaze me here is the number of people who learn loads, spend ages doing it, make stunning stuff and then sell it for peanuts.

A lovely piece there Sir, too cheap by half.

This is a steal ladies and gents.

traderran

Settler
May 6, 2007
TEXAS USA
That is one good looking pouch.I use a pouch something like that to carry a box (20) of rifle ammo. my add a fire steel holder to mine.

Stuart69

On a new journey
Jul 7, 2008
Glasgow
Pouch arrived this morning :)

Many thanks for sending it so quickly Duncan, the pictures don't come close to showing how well made it is and how good it looks "in the flesh".

It's on my belt already and will getting it's first proper outing next week as I'm away again for a few days.

ATB
Stuart

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
What never ceases to me amaze me here is the number of people who learn loads, spend ages doing it, make stunning stuff and then sell it for peanuts.

A lovely piece there Sir, too cheap by half.

This is a steal ladies and gents.

I totally agree with you there Dougster on all counts

slamdunk

Nomad
Sep 21, 2006
Sussex
Thanks for such nice comments folks - really appreciated!

One more half made...

If there's interest I'll make more.

dogwood

Settler
Oct 16, 2008
San Francisco
Yes, that's a beauty all right.

I envy you being able to use oil dyes -- here in California it's acrylic or nothing now and you've got to work like crazy to get the same depth that you can with oil

Great work!

craeg

Native
May 11, 2008
New Marske, North Yorkshire
Yes, that's a beauty all right.

I envy you being able to use oil dyes -- here in California it's acrylic or nothing now and you've got to work like crazy to get the same depth that you can with oil

Great work!

Hi mate.
Why's that then? Environment concerns and stuff?

Beautiful possibles pouch Slamdunk! I am awaiting my order from Le Prevo for all my leathercraft stuff to have a go and hope to aspire to your craftsmanship. ;)

Craeg

slamdunk

Nomad
Sep 21, 2006
Sussex
Making more at the moment. One is spoken for (pm's sent), please let me know if anyone else is interested and I'll plan time to get them done.

Thanks for the nice comments folks, much appreciated.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE