:rolmao: :rolmao: :rolmao: Yeah, you're quite right actually... :roll: :biggthumpMetala Cabinet said:I'm surprised he left out the wheelbarrow to carry it all in
:rolmao: :rolmao: :rolmao: Yeah, you're quite right actually... :roll: :biggthumpMetala Cabinet said:I'm surprised he left out the wheelbarrow to carry it all in
tomtom said:am i the only person who never carrys a tourch.. its very rearly too dark to see, and a touch totaly destroys your night vision...? :?:

leon-1 said:If you worry about your night vision use a red torch, it still has an affect on your night vision, but it is far less than white light and at the same time gives you a good source of illumination if required.![]()

Nope. I don't either.tomtom said:am i the only person who never carrys a tourch.. its very rearly too dark to see, and a touch totaly destroys your night vision...? :?:
As you mention, it ruins the night vision. A good trick I learnt was to shut one eye and see with the other, while the torch was alight. But only do this if it's absolutely necessary, cause it can take up to 30 minutes to get it again. 
Wayne said:Leds and night vision is a it off topic isn't it.
Wayne said:I have just recieved a pouch in black. I'm having great fun deciding what should go in it.
leon-1 said:Tom Tom, some people carry torches for the same reason that you may carry a whistle, it can be employed to attract attention in emergencies, at night a torch is a handy thing to have as it pinpoints a location unlike a whistle at night.
Other people carry a torch because sometimes you require more light to do somethings at night, especially if you need to find something.
If you worry about your night vision use a red torch, it still has an affect on your night vision, but it is far less than white light and at the same time gives you a good source of illumination if required.![]()

tomtom said:what sort?