Possible Swanndri group buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

What ya interested in

• Swanndri Ranger at £55

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Swanndri Mosgiel at £115

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Niether as not cheap enough

Votes: 31 75.6%

• Total voters

Beech Nut

Forager
Apr 27, 2006
Basingstoke
Folks

I have the possibility of doing a group buy on either a Swanndri Ranger shirt in Green or a Swanndri mosiel in Green. Put a little poll up so you can choose.

Would need to get 20 interested people. not sure on postage cost, but would do it at cost of course.

Prices would be:

Ranger shirt £55 each + postage
Mosgiel £115 each + postage

Thought i would throw this out and see what insterest there is.

Jon

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
Sorry mate, I'd give you rep if it were there, but that's only a fiver below Andrew at Outdoorcode for the ranger.

There isn't a big enough saving to warrant all your efforts I think - the same has happened with my last two group buy attempts if it is any consolation.

dommyracer

Native
May 26, 2006
London
hmm, survival school do the ranger for £59.95 inc P+P as well, like Dougster said, for the price its probably not worth the effort.

thats not a bad price for the mosgiel though, most places these are £140 +

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
Anyone care to post pictures of each shirt so as we can see what is what exactly? I would very much like one of the green hooded shirts!

fred gordon

Mar 8, 2006
Aberdeenshire
Can we please be clear about what's on offer here. I take it Beech Nut is offering the Mosgeil, which has the full length zip? The Classic on the other hand has the lace tie at the neck. I believe there is a price difference in them anyway. Am I right? :) Don't want to be ordering the wrong thing. :(

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Solitude, just a word of warning mate, advertising your products or commercial website is considered bad form by the moderators and admin here

Guidelines for Commercial companies, Distributors, craftsmen, retailers, schools and website owners:

Advertising is not permitted on the Bushcraft UK forum, outside the makers market and the commercial sales areas (these areas are governed by their own set of rules and guidelines.)

Overtly commercial language pertaining to products in which you have a vested commercial interest is not acceptable.

No skin of my nose, but I'd hate to see a new member fall foul of the rules without a "word to the wise"

Red

locum76

Oct 9, 2005
Kirkliston
might be interested in the ranger if its not in some hideous lumberjack check...

Beech Nut

Forager
Apr 27, 2006
Basingstoke
Folks. Just talking with another supply and we should be able to better these prices and give you all a decent choice. Will let you know soon.

jon

KAE1

Settler
Mar 26, 2007
suffolk
Locum76, The olive/brown check 'Ranger' does have the advantage of breaking human outline. I bought mine in March and have been really chuffed with it.I've used it with a Norgie underneath down to zero degrees. Its ok for light drizzle but I went out in heavier stuff Sunday just to see what it would cope with, after 1 hour of heavy drizzIe got damp shoulders but nothing more - still warm - but it did take all night to dry out.
Great shirts.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE