Possible new site

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Red Kite

Nomad
Oct 2, 2006
London UK
Hi Chris

It may be worth checking with the insurer as to wether the site needs to be "supervised" by a named individual when in use. I'd be surprised if the company would issue a blanket cover for all comers.

If they need named individuals then it would make sense to have a core of users who could act as supervisirs - and due to the locality it would make sense to start with the S Wales group. I know I'd be happy to contribute a share towards the first years insurance, and act as a named person on the policy if needed.

As you said you can put it up at the meet this weekend and see how many takers there are - but I'd be surprised if there werent more than enough volunteers.

Cheers

Stewart

shocks

Forager
Dec 1, 2007
Devon
I'd certainly travel up for it, I think I'll use the car rather than a boat, would suggest you firm up on the quote first then we can work out how to pay it. I for one think if a meet is organised then we charge sufficient to cover most of the costs. If you charge £10 per person for a 2 day meet you would make a good start.

Kerne

Maker
Dec 16, 2007
Gloucestershire
I'd be happy to pay per year for use whenever - and £15 seems too cheap. I regularly have to pay that for one night's camping in some places!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE