Possible Group buy for Class I reindeer hide.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Hi all,
I have a possible group buy for reindeer hides here it is :-

Class I reindeer hide. These have been professionally prepared and tanned in Finland, and are a by-product of the reindeer meat industry Class I hides are carefully chosen because they are blemish-free, so both the fur side and the suede side are free from any imperfections, nicks, fly marks etc. The hides on offer are large in size - obviously, being a natural product every one will vary slightly in size, but each is at least 125cm long.
Normally hides of this size and quality will go for about £120,
But we have been offered them for £75 a piece. But we will need at least 25 folk/orders to get this deal.

Let me know what you think guys.

Thanks
sandbag47

Outdoordude

Native
Mar 6, 2012
Kent
What time are we talking about delivery and payment. I would love to be in on this but just wondering if I'll have the money. ATM I don't but in a month I should have it.
Thanks
Jacob

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
ok guys I know Bugger all about reindeer hydes am I guessing that most folk want them siclconised. I have been told that that would add another £20 onto the price. Tell me what you would look for just so I have an idea what to ask the seller.

ok folk.

sandbag47

Last edited:

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE