Please vote for Roland B.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
first to say I gain nothing from , or have nothing to do with next, it comps or company at all in any way.

But,

Please vote for this guy.PLEASE! if he wins they have to put his face all over there stores, he gets the fun side of it so please vote for him.

model vote

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
I voted.
:D

I also put the link up on my Facebook account, maybe he'll get a few votes from that.

Last edited:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
He's in position 1 because it's been in the Sun and on their website today :)

I should think we'll just bin him and look at the other candidates

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
And another one...Also looked through the gallery of narcisistic vain self obsessed clothes horses.

I hope he wins!

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
hmm, bit of fun for some, bit like those no hope wannabees X factor and the like parade at the end of the show, just to raise a few guffaws at their expense. very cruel

Last edited:

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I like the Guardian write up of it

this seems to be the public having a pop at the ghastly fashion world, with its blemish-free, pouty, stick models poncing about in odd garments

I think 99% of the world are heartily sick of the (mostly unbeliveably stupid and vain) "beautiful people"

I'd buy the guy a pint!

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
no, i was refering to those falsely propelled into pseudo popularity by those who just want to mock them, or is it just a means to knock down the window dummies?. either way the hapless 'victim' eventually twigs and suffers yet another psychological setback. just my personal observations of a gentle soul very dear to me who ended up self harming.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE