Please vote for Roland B.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
The people being mocked here are those vain wannabe celebrities (and of course the shallow people who idolise them by reading "celeb" magazines). The clothes horse girls who spend more on makeup clothes and hair than they do on food. The shaved chest girly boys who try to appeal to teenage girls by making themselves look like they haven't hit puberty yet.

This guy knows he wont win. The people who encourage eating disorders by promoting absurdly skeletal and unnatural ideals will win out of course. A normal person cannot possibly be seen to devalue their "style" and "brand". T***ers

Zingmo

Eardstapa
Jan 4, 2010
S. Staffs
He's got my vote and I really hope he wins. The folks at next will have to see if they sell any clothes that fit real people!

Z

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
He won - but pulled out of the competition due to the abuse he received.

Crying shame - he looked like a great bloke - doubtless we will see more narcissistic vacuous airheads instead :(

HHazeldean

Native
Feb 17, 2011
Sussex
He won - but pulled out of the competition due to the abuse he received.

Crying shame - he looked like a great bloke - doubtless we will see more narcissistic vacuous airheads instead :(

Thats a real shame, its horrible when someone receives abuse for something like that.

My daughter was watching 'Britains and Irelands next top model' last night. I glanced a few times from my laptop screen and found that the parading scenes reminded me of when I worked at the abattoir as the livestock were herded through the passage ways to their final resting place. Don't know why as they are obviously not going to slaughter the contestants but it just reminded me of it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE