Plce medic pouch

Globetrotter.uk

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
I traded recently and got the medic pouch that zips onto the bergan. I am planning on using it to carry my first aid kit, wash gear, and saw and knives.

Dies anyone else have one if these pouches and what do you carry in them?

Yes have been using one for years its my zip of day pack with the yoke as well so carries
58 water bottle
crusader cup and cooker with green heat sachets
days worth of brew kit ( Kenco 3 in 1 coffee)
couple of boil in the bag rat main meals
pocket binoculars
KFS
Pens, pencils, markers, note book
Mora Clipper ( might change this out with a EDC legal folder)
Sewing kit
small 1st aid kit + paracetamol etc
Ferro rod
couple of mini back up torches

plus room for a little more depending why im off out ie ID books

as i said it then zips on to my bergan for longer trips but teh kit is the same the other side i use a std military side pouch for Hammock and Hobo billy set and my Carving axe and large folding saw tuck nicly beteen the pouches and the main sac

ATB

Duncan

Ronnie

Settler
Oct 7, 2010
Highland
Yes, they have the PLCE zips - but sometimes not the buckles for rigging as a rocket pack.

I use one as the family FAK. All medical stuff in one place, easy to grab if going away.

Interesting, do they zip in like the regular side pockets?

yes they are a direct PLCE Side pouch replacement so will fit any place a PLCE issue pouch will go
they have Buckles top and bottom like PLCE so you can fir them to the issue side pouch Yoke
tho they are wider so 2 zipped together looks a bit wide as a double day pack

they also have handles so you can carry them liek a brief case :D

ATB

Duncan

Dec 16, 2007
I used my green one on the Ambulance to carry my personal kit. had some more zips put on the lid of my airbourne bergan by dragons so I could have it on there as well as my side pouches. It now carries my 10 piece kit in the ambulance (like a BOB) just in case I get in trouble out bush and have to wait for a pick up. Top bits of kit and green ones are getting rare they seem to be all dpm. Find them on shelves next to hens teeth and rocking horse poo.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE