Planned workshops for the Moot

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lupin Rider

Mar 15, 2009
uk
Cool beans.

As for the flint and steel jobby, no not yet. I'm hoping to do a bit of "I'll make you an offer you can't refuse" trading myself :deal:

Truth is you are famous here for among other things creating bettty. Pretty much whatever you ask for will happen.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Two words... Camp Boy :rofl:

Rucksack - Check
Sleeping bag - Check
Feather boa - Check ;)

Truth is you are famous here for among other things creating bettty. Pretty much whatever you ask for will happen.

Don't know what to say to that really. I honestly don't.

Discount......John Fenna !!!!!!! Now there's two word that don't usually appear in the same sentence !!!!!! LOL

Unless it's preceeded by an emphatic NO! But I'm aiming to score a first with him and actually get this Holy Grail of discounts. I shall keep you informed if it happens. :lmao: Though I am sure the pig are fed and watered and ready to fly.

Really looking forward to this happening now. Got the cash to pay for the ticket and the cash for the ferry, car's running well, despite rupturing a oil pipe to the intercooler the other week and dumping 3 litres of black oil down the road and all over the front end of the car. Got that fixed but she had so much oil splash into nooks and crannies she's still dripping 3 weeks after the event. Got most of my kit together, just got a few things to make and repair. Mesquite suggested I bring along my chainsaw as there are some dead standing trees in the camping area which could be brought down, so firewood won't be too much of an issue. So I'm pretty much set.

Just waiting on a posting from Drew to tell me how many sleeps there are till The Moot. He's a bit late this year, normally he posts around March.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Discount......John Fenna !!!!!!! Now there's two word that don't usually appear in the same sentence !!!!!! LOL
LIES!
I often ask for discount!
Biker - I will have flint and steel sets to sell/trade and I hope to run a workshop on using them as well - but I could organise a private 1 to 1 for you as well...

Biker

LIES!
I often ask for discount!
Biker - I will have flint and steel sets to sell/trade and I hope to run a workshop on using them as well - but I could organise a private 1 to 1 for you as well...

... at a reasonable discount? :lmao:

Did make me roar with laughter reading that first sentance above. Thanks for the belly laugh John. I needed that.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
If no one minds me hijacking this thread a bit with this suggestion but I wondered if it's possible to request courses at The Moot?

Absolutely, we have scheduled items running and every morning we have a meeting with everyone there and people ask if someone can help them with whatever it is they want to learn and also people can offer to run workshops or one to one's etc.

Biker

Absolutely, we have scheduled items running and every morning we have a meeting with everyone there and people ask if someone can help them with whatever it is they want to learn and also people can offer to run workshops or one to one's etc.

Thanks Boss, glad I wasn't treading on toes with suggestion. I'm still very much a newbie and all at this Moot lark... I hope by Aug 12th I shall be a veteran.
:You_Rock_

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE