Places for wild camping in East Kent

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Yohny

Tenderfoot
Jul 13, 2005
Thanet, Kent
HI - nice to be a part of this forum after just browsing for so long. Just wondering if people know of good places to camp out preferably in East Kent & preferably where you won't get bothered/moved on etc. Does anyone know any woodland owners who'd trade coppicing/clearing in return for a night or two camping out? :confused:

Jul 18, 2005
Hi, Yohny. I'm in East Shropshire and own 5.5 acres of woodland. I'd trade wild camping for brushcutting, subject to basic common sense ground rules as regards fires, waste disposal, etc. Am I too far for you? (Near Telford)

Yohny

Tenderfoot
Jul 13, 2005
Thanet, Kent
Hi Madman. Thanks for responding! Shropshires' a bit of a jaunt, but if I can ever get away for a long weekend, then I'd be more than happy to trade. Appreciate the offer!

Big Mark

Banned
Oct 9, 2007
London
Happy for you to come check out my wood in Buckinghamshire for a bit of tidying...as long as you clear up before you leave.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE