Planning best places in Wales for wild camping

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

knowledge=gain

Sent off- not allowed to play
Jun 25, 2022
england
what are the best places in Wales preferably South Wales you can recommend for free wild camping with good to great foraging and sources for water prospects

i visited several parts of South Wales and stayed at friends yet they are not the outdoors type as they prefer their creature comforts yet on my travel by train or coach i passed some lovely countryside waiting for exploration and know this can be a grey area so-to-speak as we do not know if the land is owned and who the owners are for seeking permissions

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 pot hunter

1 pot hunter

Banned
Oct 24, 2022
Sheffield
what are the best places in Wales preferably South Wales you can recommend for free wild camping with good to great foraging and sources for water prospects

i visited several parts of South Wales and stayed at friends yet they are not the outdoors type as they prefer their creature comforts yet on my travel by train or coach i passed some lovely countryside waiting for exploration and know this can be a grey area so-to-speak as we do not know if the land is owned and who the owners are for seeking permissions
Hitt the hills

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Likewise the same here Chris.
I'd have thought something would show indicating the OP is no longer a member like it does for any other banned member but it doesn't appear so.
1668619070696.png 1668619118511.png

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Cheers Steve. That is a manually entered title. Had not noticed it was editable. Still seems like it would be automatic, but at least knowing there is a manual note to be made will help. It only matters when the departed have a lot of posts.

Reactions: Mesquite

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE