Pictish Phone & Kindle Cases

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
I have for sale various Pictish cases I have been recently working on to promote Pictish art. Some of these design I have copied and drawn directly from the stones themselves, and others I have used drawings by Craig Low that he has done from the stones, simply because his are so well done and there would be little point spending the time doing it again.

Prices:
Phone cases: £40 (first class recorded delivery).
Kindle cases: £70 (first class recorded delivery).

In more detail:

Kindle case with wolves from the Keillor and Dunfallandy stones. These were both from representaton by Craig low, again just fantastic carvings. Made to fit the standard kindle, though may also fit other devices such as tablets.
Internal dimensions:
Height: 160 mm
Width: 120 mm
Depth: 8 mm

HalfGoat Pictish Kindle Case Dunfallandy and Kiellor by Hamish Odinson, on Flickr

Kindle case with knotwork and broken arrow symbol both from a stone at Meigle.
Made to fit the standard kindle, though may also fit other devices such as tablets.
Internal dimensions:
Height: 160 mm
Width: 120 mm
Depth: 8 mm

HalfGoat Pictish Kindle Case Meigle by Hamish Odinson, on Flickr

Phone case with beasts from the Brodie stone and some nice knotwork in there
Inner dimensions of this case:
Height = 120 mm
Width = 75 mm
Depth = 8mm

Will definitely fit Iphone 5, Sony Xperia T, and Samsung Galaxy A5. Please check the size of your phone as these are not one size fits all.

HalfGoat Pictish Phone Case Brodie by Hamish Odinson, on Flickr

Phone case with Pictish mermaid and sea horses/kelpies from Meigle. This was purchased but then returned as it was intended as a gift but didnt fit. It was returned with some minor marks so is reduced to SOLD
Height = 145 mm
Width = 75 mm
Depth = 8mm

Will definitely fit Iphone 5, Sony Xperia T, and Samsung Galaxy A5. Please check the size of your phone as these are not one size fits all.

HalfGoat Pictish Phone Case Mermaid and Kelpies Meigle by Hamish Odinson, on Flickr

Phone case with two Pictish stag designs from various stones by Craig Low. SOLD
Height = 130 mm
Width = 80 mm
Depth = 8mm

Pictish Phone Case Stags by Hamish Odinson, on Flickr

Phone case with Pictish 'flower' design from Dunnichen with some more general spiral work on the back.
Height = 125 mm
Width = 65 mm
Depth = 8mm

HalfGoat Pictish Phone Case dunnichen flower by Hamish Odinson, on Flickr

This phone case has designs taken directly from the Dupplin cross, near to where my mother lives in Perthshire.
Height = 120 mm
Width = 75 mm
Depth = 8mm

HalfGoat Pictish Phone Case Dupplin by Hamish Odinson, on Flickr

Here's a wee video to show how the pull tab works

[video=youtube;VQGueb5FHnA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQGueb5FHnA&feature=yo utu.be[/video]

EDIT: More added 21/02/2016

A couple more I knocked up last week but with norse designs rather than pictish.

Odin Godmask Kindle case £60

HalfGoat Kindle Case Odin 1 by Hamish Odinson, on Flickr

Iphone 5 case with Odin Godmask £30

HalfGoat Phone Case Odin by Hamish Odinson, on Flickr

Iphone 5 case with norse Raven SOLD

HalfGoat Phone Case Raven by Hamish Odinson, on Flickr

Iphone 5 case with valknut, the symbol of Odin £30

HalfGoat Phone Case Valknut by Hamish Odinson, on Flickr

Thanks for reading :)

Last edited:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Cor all those are making my mouth water more than a top end menu.
Fancy a Kindle case but can't quite aford it for now. Good luck with the sales mate they are stunning and a wee bump won't do them any harm. ;)

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Cor all those are making my mouth water more than a top end menu.
Fancy a Kindle case but can't quite aford it for now. Good luck with the sales mate they are stunning and a wee bump won't do them any harm. ;)

Thanks mate :) I must say I'm well chuffed with the case I kept for myself, dead handy. Apart from the fact it already has kitten claw marks all over it!

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Thanks mate :) I must say I'm well chuffed with the case I kept for myself, dead handy. Apart from the fact it already has kitten claw marks all over it!

You'll have to make a set of little leather booties for your personal Greebo. Though I imagine fitting them would involve some heavy gauntlet action. :eek:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Excellent picture that, banner showing proudly, work dotted about and your own personal desk ferret looking like butter wouldn't melt.
(I take it you've seen the desk-ferret videos?).

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE